Wednesday, September 27, 2006

odds and ends

ok, i kept forgetting to post the pics from that koto concert two weekends ago, so here!komonos are so pretty!
I'm begging for help here! japanese shampoo doesn't clean my hair very well. asain hair is generally very thick, and it needs some natural oil in it to look healthy. my hair is fine (though i have a lot of it) and feels gross if i can't get all the oil out of it. i bought the japanese pantene and it only half cleans my hair. grr. i even tried rinsing and repeating and it's still not completely clean. if anyone sees one of these bottles (red or purple) could you please send it to me? i'd be eternally grateful as would my hair!! :)
that tiny little thing that the vice principal is pushing is a lawn mower. i heard it when i was in the teacher's office and looked outside then started laughing. i tried to imagine people in america mowing their lawns with such a little mower. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home