Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ostara and Misc.

hurry up, spring! i want more of these type of days! this is from biking to and beyond clinton a couple of weeks ago.
so this is what it looks like from this side of the dam on my bike. :P
i thought the twilight looked cool through my bedroom window.
visiting jeff at work. he gets to push buttons and stuff, but won't let me! not fair!
i do get to pretend to talk into the guest mic.
for this cute moment i give an 8.5.
aww!
this represents the girl game group running for their lives up the foothills. (gunner is sleeping on the job)
omg!
i look down on you all from my ku podium!
it's a train!
doom bunny!
yay, the garden looks nice! you can see all the leaves in the compost pile in the back.
time to go treasure hunting!
look at all my treasure!!
this is a super egg from a super chicken. :) (jw made this one, ain't it swell?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home