Thursday, August 03, 2006

arrival in awa

this is a really good udon noodle place in town that they took us to for lunch, very japanese. it's called very lucky udon.

that's the pile of stuff i'm getting rid of in my apt. the stick thing is my hanko, which is my offical signature. just think of all the japanese art you've ever seen, that red little box is the artist signature.

there were alot of dvds in one closet, look at the sub heading below the title...
here is my apt building the little red building next to it is a ramen shop, apparently owned my by landlord as well.
this next shot is the right hand view from the front of my apt. this is pretty early in the morning, see the mountains through the fog?
here's the right hand side from the front.
and the other one is the view from my back balcony. can you see the big, white, square building to the left of that tree (on the horizen) that's my school.
here is the school's gymnasium
and the darker shot is the school. i'll take a better picture when i actually go there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home