Sunday, November 12, 2006

4 hour walk, hiking included with every purchase

on the right is mt. bizan, under it is downtown tokushima city, and straight out is the ocean.
yummy, black seaweed with rice!
ok, go ahead and click on this one, if you look over the hills on the right side you can just make out the big pink-tan building that's about a km NE from me. this shot is facing SW. so compare this distance, to the pic i put up earlier this week!
japanese water tower. what do you think, mom? do you think waterone will want to put one of these jo co?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the coolest water tower I have ever seen!!! Would you e-mail me the pic so I can share it here at work? I'm sure my coworkers would love to see this! f.y.i. I'm outta here on Wednesday at 11:30 to start cooking... :)

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home