Tuesday, May 29, 2007

pressed flower art and my apt

so i went to the awa agricultural high school today because i had no classes today so it was perfect opportunity to try pressed flower art. they gave me a little tour when i got there.
here's a baby melon. it will grow up to cost about $25-30 bucks.
cactus!
flowers!
flower time!
the set up...
and the pitch! this was another one i made. it's a shame the picture was so shiny.
and next; my apt! i'm not sure if i've ever posted pictures of the whole thing since i've lived here.
the front door area... the kitchen. small but it gets the job done.
my bedroom with my chair and desk.
futon closet
fridge and the toaster/microwave/range that i talked the boe into buying.
open space with the living room on the right and the bedroom on the left.
toliet...
with little shelf behind it.
the sink, hmm, a little cluttered. and that's my washing machine. shower door.
yay! bath tv!
the extra room with the bookcase and wardrobe.
books, books, and more books
living room.
and the view from the back; that's my laundry hanging up on the sides rights there. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home