Friday, June 15, 2007

The Deoderant Quest (aka, the battle of the fritos)

Once upon a time, in the land of the Rising Sun, Katrina and Mia journeyed far to visit Genna. Along the way, Katrina lost her most important item-- deoderant. It was of vital importance because Katrina was cursed with "Frito" stink: without regular deoderant applications she would begin to smell of corn chips. Something had to be done! This is the retelling of that epic quest...

K:"Girls, I'm really getting stinky! I think we should do something!"K :"Do you think they have deoderant this way? Let's go look!"

And the adventurers journeyed forth unto the "Hot Spring of a Leg"...

K: "Um, what are you doing?"
G & M: "We've decided to save you from your Frito stink, Trina! Let's go!" G: "Is that deoderant, Katrina?"

K: "I think it's a food..."

M: "NEXT!"
K: "How about this one, girls?"

M: "That's a stuffed animal. I'm an expert in teddy bears, after the 5 years I spent in the Jungle of Fuzzy, so I know what i'm talking about!"

G: "NEXT!!!!"

K: "Ok, I seriously don't think this is deoderant..."

M & G: "Yeah, we know. We thought it would be funny." *laughing*

K: "Ha Ha. You two are a regular laugh riot." *glare* "Just don't show that picture to anybody, ok?"
G: "Sure thing, Twinks!" *wink*

K: "Hey, what about this thing?"
...? M: "Katrina!!!! Don't touch that! Hai-ya!!!!" *karate chop*
K: "Mia, why are you on the roof?"M: "First rule of Japan: NEVER ASK WHY!!! Or your head will explode! HAIIII-YAAAA!!!" *Karate chop* ...? *Screaming*

G: "Mia, I can't reach my sword!"
M: "I've got it!" *dramatic hero music*
...? *smoke attack* G: "Oh no!! I'm blind! take cover!!!" G: "Where did he go? We have to save Katrina, or my dad's gonna kill me!"


M: "There he is! he's turned into an Oni! Let's Go! LAND FUCK WATERMELON NEW YEAR!!!!!!"
K: "AHHHH!!!! Help Me!"


M: *Stab dramatically*
And so the Oni was slain.
G: "I still can't see shit!"
M: "Whew! Glad that's over! Let's leave Japan, tis a very silly place!"

K & G: "Indeed."

THE END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home